[blind-it] Accessible RSS Reader - Seeking input for development

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 23:35:22 -0500

Good evening,

I am planning to develop an accessible RSS reader / aggregator.  I will be
developing first as a standalone cross-platform application.  I will develop
the logic of the application as an API that should be easy to implement as
an web-based reader in the future.

I would like to solicit any thoughts or comments from those who currently
work with RSS readers (standalone or web-based) to find out what features
you find most important, what features you would like to have but have never
found in another accessible RSS reader and what accessibility challenges you
have with current readers.

Please let me know if you would also be interested in beta testing the
application when the time comes.

Thanks in advance for the input,
Everett