[blind-internet-tv] Accessible streaming services

  • From: Ann <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-internet-tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 10:37:04 -0400

Hi folks,

Well, I have finally had it! Now that I have decent internet service where I live, I am seriously considering dropping my twenty-two-year-old Direct TV account. The bill just went up to over $250a month, and since I'm only paying this so I can watch maybe three or four channels in those top packages, it's way too much. What streaming services, other than amazon video, work best on a fire TV with the Voice View screen reader? I am trying Sling TV right now, since i got a free month of service, and so far, it seems the most accessible. But I'm open for trying other services.

Thanks,
~Ann