[blind-education] Re: eletronic books

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 03:26:41 -0600

Thanks for the information. I didn't find an e mail address for Prentice Hall, is there another way that i can get this book in electronic format? I already baught the book from a local book store that sells books to colege students. Could there be something that i can use to boster my argument for more books to become available in electronic format right after the book is published? That is really where i'm trying to go? Thank you for any information that you might have. ----- Original Message ----- From: <stewart_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>