[blind-education] Re: Zach GriegoDreicer wants to keep up with you on Twitter

  • From: "Zach, Netbook Edition" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:07:51 -0600

I'm not sufre on this one, but try a google search for that term (tutorial for
twitter).
Zach Dreicer:
Division Director for Tech Savvy Podcasts Networks at Paez Production Networks
Phone: +1 505 672 8601
Skype: chickerland
google talk ID/Facebook: chickerland@xxxxxxxxx
My Telespace: +1 575 802 8600 ext. 8495
Are you a blind student in any level of education? If so, please join me on the
blind-education list! To join: point your browser to:
Http://freelists.org/list/blind-education

are you interested in electronics? Then send a message to
electronicsfortheblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subscribe in the subject.
NOTICE
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is
directed.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and
destroy all copies of this message.