[blind-education] Re: New member

  • From: "Mike Stewart" <stewart_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:21:26 -0600

Agreed, but considering I had a 3.8 GPA and he was the Chair I didn't know what else to do. My advisor Dr. Stern tried to go to bat for me but she got removed from all her committees and relegated to survey courses for her trouble. :P

I was just curious if this was unique or other had similar issues. Sounds like you had something similar, and I'm glad you were able to work around it... ;)

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Clark" <sharonjackson03@xxxxxxxxxxx>