[blind-education] Re: New member

  • From: "Zach, Netbook Edition" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:30:23 -0600

welcome!
Zach Dreicer:
Division Director for Tech Savvy Podcasts Networks at Paez Production Networks
Phone: +1 505 672 8601
Skype: chickerland
google talk ID/Facebook: chickerland@xxxxxxxxx
My Telespace: +1 575 802 8600 ext. 8495
Are you a blind student in any level of education? If so, please join me on the blind-education list! To join: point your browser to:
Http://freelists.org/list/blind-education

are you interested in electronics? Then send a message to
electronicsfortheblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subscribe in the subject.
NOTICE
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.