[blind-education] Is there a way that i can put my experience as a musician to work for me when it comes to teaching?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:48:10 -0500

Hi list members, i'd like to know how can i put my being a musician to work for
me when it comes to teaching?  I plan to go back to school to complete my music
education degree.  How can i use my many years as a musician as something that
can be used in giving me the experience of teaching even though i don't have
the certification as of yet?  I would appreciate any information that any one
might have.  Thank you.