[blind-education] I seem to be having a problem with getting my request fulfilled concerning the director of the disability access center at a city college!

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 01:52:31 -0500

Hi, how are you?  I'm trying to do some research concerning a vendor that i
know and have had experience with concerning accessibility issues concerning
music recording software.  The problem seems to be that it must a process and i
'm sure of how it works concerning securing the accessible software.  I'm
taking a commercial music course, and they are using macs in the lab.  The
problem is that i don't know pro tools at all and acording to people that i've
talked to it is not as accessible to me as sonar producer version 8.5 would be.
 How can i get some in the disability access center to see what i'm talking
about?  I'm wondering if i should just wait until i get the software installed
on my laptop and take it with me to show the director at the disability access
center that this same software that i baught for myself would work on a mac if
windows xp was installed along with bootcamp as well as sonarproducer 8.5 with
the caketalking scripts using the version of jaws that i now have.  just to
show that this is what i can do independently?  I would appreciate any
information that you might have.  Thank you.