[blind-education] How can i better use google in order to search for "computer programs should have screen reader accessibility built in them from the ground"

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Technology list for the Blind and Vision Impaired" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:20:46 -0600

Hi list members.  I'm trying to see what i could do when using google in order
to perform a better search for "computer programs should have screen reader
accessibility built in from the beginning"?  My question is what this be a
better way of wording what i want to search for as apose to what was written in
the subject line? What i'm like to try to do is to create an outline that would
suggest the title, next the thesis statement then the three points that i need
sources for in order to support both the title as well as the thesis statement.
 I'm not sure where to go or how i can best proceed with this topic.  I would
appreciate any information that anyone might be able to give.  Thank you.