[blind-education] Re: [Electronicsfortheblind] Re: looking to start a podcasting network

  • From: "\"Zach--the blind bike rider\"" <blind.biker94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Timothy Clark" <timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:54:45 -0600

I finally found your message, Timothy! This may be a good idea, we'll see. give me a call or text me.

Zach Dreicer
Phone: +1 505 750 8483
Skype: chickerland
klango: chickerland
google talk ID/Facebook: blind.biker94@xxxxxxxxx
My Telespace: +1 575 802 8600 ext. 8495
Are you a blind student in any level of education? If so, please join me on the blind-education list! To join: point your browser to:
Http://freelists.org/list/blind-education

are you interested in electronics? Then send a message to
electronicsfortheblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subscribe in the subject.
NOTICE
this message may contain confidential information. Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.