[blind-democracy] Re: war

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:09:39 -0500

I’d agree with that…I think if we don’t listen to what Fox and others of its
ilk are saying, we become complacent, because in our minds, we can’t conceive
of such horrendous things in the minds and consequent actions of others.
On Dec 10, 2015, at 5:03 AM, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dick I do that,
I read what ever I can, english and other langvage what I understen,
to get information.