[blind-democracy] Re: using tech for justice

  • From: Richard Driscoll <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 14:20:06 -0600

All:

The rumor (any rumor) got started and then it got repeated and enlarged and then it got repeated and enlarged and then it 'growed' all by itself and it came back to the person who started it and they did not recognize the rumor that they started but believed it to be the truth.

Richard

On 7/14/2016 12:40 AM, Bob Hachey wrote:

Gads! And I thought that Apple was on the side of those who believe we have the right to record the activities of police while out in public.

Hey Frank, if you think Apple has been a dirty word on this list before, it will get a lot dirtier if what Miriam says is true. I can’t imagine Apple allowing police to turn off the cameras on I devices in an attempt to hide police brutality!

Whatever happened to the Apple which was, not too long ago fighting for the right of privacy for its customers. Sounds like a bunch of corporate crap designed to keep us little people in our place! What a crock!

Bob Hachey