[blind-democracy] Re: the definition of insanity

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 06:46:57 -0800

Frank and All,
I can bet my Long John, Red Woolen winter underwear that if Jeb says
it enough, some folks will go right ahead and vote for him.
I am feeling so punk today that I think I'll join Cathy back in bed.
Her sister brought the Black Plague home from the post office.

Carl Jarvis

On 11/15/15, Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carl and others, we need only to look towards our political campaigns.
Almost every hour on local TV there is a Jeb Bush commercial who asks us
"who will support Israel" and "who will defend our economic interests in the
middle east?". He answers by saying that he will be that person.
Frank