[blind-democracy] terrorism?

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 16:14:57 -0500

I'm listening to NPR and they're still talking about that San Bernadino
attack as terrorism even though they think this couple was, "self
radicalized", as they describe it. So they watched or read stuff on line and
maybe they internalized extremeist views and maybe that's why they shot all
those people. There's actually no evidence of what their motivation was. But
the guy who shot the people at the Planned Parenthood Center was also, "self
radicalized", I assume, because of what he saw on line and his motive was
stated. It was political. He was opposed to abortion. But no one calls what
he did terrorism. The FBI is trying to figure out if somehow there's a
foreign connection to the San Bernadino's couple's mass shooting. No one
seems to be upset about the domestic connection to the Planned Parenthood
shooter's crime. And by the way, the President's speech? Somehow he spoke
through 2 sides of his mouth. We should not discriminate against American
Muslims, but American Muslims should somehow be doing more to tryto stop
people from becoming radicalized?