[blind-democracy] tavis smiley on alternative radio

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 07:14:40 -0700

Sunday morning, July 18, 2015.
I just concluded listening to one of the most moving and informative
talks I've ever had the privilege of listening to. Tavis Smiley spoke
on Martin Luther King, Junior. And in this informative, moving talk,
he gave us glimpses into his own life. I strongly urge others to take
time for this short hour. The subject is the power of Love. If you
are among those who believe we must overcome by force, listen and hear
what Smiley has to say. Then think about it.
Below my name is the link I believe will take you to the speech.
Carl Jarvis

Tavis Smiley — Alternative Radio
www.alternativeradio.org/collections/spk_tavis-smiley
Result details
Alternative Radio
Tavis Smiley is the well known PBS and public radio talk show host. He
is the author of many books including Death of a King:The Real Story
of Dr. Martin
Luther ...
The Hidden Dr. King — Alternative Radio
www.alternativeradio.org/products/smit001