[blind-democracy] Re: petition, gun control

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 18:34:59 -0700

Abdulah,
We've been deceived for so long a time that we seem to be like a
barnyard full of chickens, clucking and running this way and that.
My advice is to stay true to that which you know is right. I do fear
for all Muslims and for all who do not fit the Mold of the Empire.
As for Dick's thought, remember the frogs sitting in the pan of water
that was slowly coming to a boil? We will be long gone before we know
that our world came to an end. Republican, Democrats and All.

Carl Jarvis

On 10/3/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Carll and miriam,
I don't want sine this,

because, why have control,

why they are don't make profile of people who is criminal?

I want to askt each ofe you, how can buy gun men who have criminal history?

how can go and get permit az hanter men who was problem and who spend mosly

time in prizren,

USA othoryty know all that jus

right know thay are hiding something.

Why we don't have history of men who did what he did in Origon?

2 day ago fox news try to say that he is muslim or convert in islam

jus father of girl who's name Anna and who was in class that day tell what
she hear.

He say that he ask for religen and if some body say that he or she crischen

he say soon you will meat god and

keald them.

So in that poent fox news from 2 day ago say than what is he?

poent like he is maby muslim or mugahidin.

How can one TV do it with out panishment?

how one TV news could make so big propaganda?

no body didn't told them stop do it this is not tru,

iven if he was Muslim he couldn't say for moment you will meat god,

that would bee sine that he don't belive in god.