[blind-democracy] Re: one more thought about the stream and the NLS player

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 14:39:56 -0400

By the way, you should subscribe to the BARD Talk list. Reading Bookshare books on the DTBM is on topic because it involves the DTBM and that is exactly the kind of question that is often dealt with on that list.

On 5/24/2016 1:36 AM, Martian.Lady wrote:

Hi
I have no idea how you would listen to Book Share books on the Talking book player. I love that I can just stick the Stream in my pocket and head out.

Marsha