[blind-democracy] Re: old farts revisited

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:14:44 -0700

On 8/19/15, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, those clean prosperous streets with the gentlemen sauntering down them,
tipping their hats at the ladies, just when and where was that? For the
last 50 years, everyone is driving cars, except for the poor and disabled.
And where are the clean, prosperous streets? In affluent suburbs, and very
small towns with a wealthy population. The upper east side of manhattan?
Fifth Avenue and Rodaio Drive? But eeven back when men wore hats, the
majority of Americans weren't living like that, White upper income folks
were. Just which America are we talking about?

Miriam