[blind-democracy] new phenomenon

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:19:03 -0400

I went to a read more link in the Truthdig story about Israel seencing
Palestinians who throw stones to 20 years, and it took me to the longer
article in Aljazeera. The interesting thing is that, that article had a link
which said, "listen to this article". When I tried that link, the whole
article was read by a very nice synthesized speech voice. I've seen this in
only one other site, Black Agenda Report, that is, I've seen a heading which
said, "read the article", but not an actual link.