[blind-democracy] Re: looking for enemy and war's

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 06:41:08 -0800

Thank you Abdulah, for a very thoughtful post. Lots to chew on.
From my very simplified viewpoint, Man's worst threat to His existence
is Man, Himself. Names change, borders move around, religions rise
and fall, the strong abuse the weak, and it only becomes worse. From
the day that little David put the stone in his sling, we have been
fighting among ourselves. At some point we will need to agree that
this need to dominate is built into our very basic fiber.
Religions have tried to address this Human Flaw by creating all
powerful, all wise Gods. Through these Holy Beings, man could change
his basic nature. But religion itself became a shield for conducting
violence. And Man went about using these mythical Gods to force their
dominance on others.
While some of us understand that violence only begets violence, and
that only nonviolence can open the way to a future for the
preservation of Mankind, we are driven into the ground by the very
violence we resist.
Too bad. I rather like my fellow man/woman, and would like to dream
of peaceful exploration of this Universe. But I would never wish our
present violent fellow humans onto the planets.
Carl Jarvis

On 12/7/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list, I right something what I thinks, what about we should things.

As I wrote in case the CIA in 1991 when they traveled to Sarajevo for the
dissemination of hate, so now

I want to add or say my opinion of course does not have to be true but is
consistent with what I'm saying.

I have to express my regret and sympathy with all victims of violence
regardless where the victim came and hair and victims, as this century,
what's going on is not a problem in the nation, color, religion or the
religious lieder's, although I must say that there is guilt and religious
leaders but, that's another topic.

After the Second World War divided the world into three groups:

The first group was the Wvarsavski Pact or known as the Eastern bloc

the second group was then known as the NARTO pact or news block or
kaptalisticke country
third were the so-called non-aligned countries:

such an arrangement is functioning until the fall of the Berlin Wall and the
agreement Regan Gorbachev,
When Reagan and other members of NATO promised not to expand the so-called
Eastern bloc and that they will not accept the land of the Warsaw Pact in
NATO.

but that promise did not take place and things go wrong as we all know, many
if not most of the states of the Warsaw Pact have joined NATO pact some
voluntarily and some by various lobbies.

After that we get what we get, so there is no more threat of communism and
the world situation is relatively calm, there are no wars or wars mean big
no foresight that a major war could happen in this case, the enemy must
invent dabi the situation at home or in their own ranks and forgotten
transferred to something called the threat of the enemy and so avoid the
risk of your own home,
Economic and own position own people.

They create different groups that arm themselves in Afghanistan to resist
Russia,
and the same group later became a hindrance own master arming these groups,
whether they're a threat or coming master control arming these groups
remains a big question, which will help us at a future history to answer.

When we found the enemy and that is in Islam and the followers of Islam,
then they are must of course work and start all war's machine including
media's propaganda at home and abroad over the world, because we need to
create the atmosphere of war threat and destruction of everything that is
not Islamic, or not belonging to Islam:

so the real speculation on the pretext of Iraq's possession of nuclear
weapons, Iraq has an Al-Qaeda training Al Qaeda and so on.

Thus begins our World evil, evil called later the Arab spring.

demolition regime's start shooting one by one , mass of refugees began to
flood the African and the European continent while warlords sitting at home
and figuring out ways through the media spreading the more hatred between
faiths, and little dosed and between racial hatred.

Demolition of Iraq and Libya each of the more stable countries in the
African continent it was known what it takes even if the president Muammar
Gaddafi warned in a video message that Europe will flood wave of refugees
nobody didn't believe, moreover, many laughed at the video message believing
it was impossible and that he is only doing for kept in power so the
personal propaganda.

Today, when we are convinced of the truth of all cute and no one's going to
say anything about that message, but what else are saying that the
government in bringing down Libyan regime.

Intentionality of the war and planned realization of these ideas I backed up
the following facts,
When crashed Libyan regime, the Iraqi regime then approached another
sensitivity regime what is Syrian regime,
which was a powder of cake and as worker's of war knew very well what
work:
So they knew the sensitivity of this nation, they knew that these people
divided into groups and sect, the two main groups within the eyelids and it
is Shiite and Sunni religious community and that the two groups do not
tolerate each other abnormally.
probably under the persuasion of Israel and Saudi Arabia started in the
so-called Arab Spring and destruction Siriskog regime which is shiad's and
it bothers Sunni religious community, and Saudi Arabia.

Syrian regime therefore is not of yesterday or 5 years old it is the way it
is since 1970 years and why it is not the destroy before? Of course that was
not main enemy and that time communism was main enemy and they are didn't
need the other enemy.

When something so communism and Russia as the main enemy then had to invent
an enemy number one, and of course always shoot where the thinnest in this
case found themselves under attack Muslim countries that are poor,
illiterate, and divided into various groups and sect leather whatnot, and
the way they view function more as a state.

The crisis in the world is growing I think the economic crisis at home,
growing dissatisfaction economies, citizens own standards and then apply the
recipe search for the enemy to distract attention from the main issue at
home and that is the economy and dissatisfaction citizens,
So there is an enemy initiates by propaganda medias masinerija and then the
war rhetoric,
is the enemy and that is in this case in the majority of Islamic countries,
is marked as the main enemy of Muslims and they should eliminate while don't
find second enemy so long Muslims must apologize why they are wrong and why
they were not to blame all, for all are guilty of all the outskirts of the
blame because they are alive, I am afraid that will start to use the
sentence, good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Anyone else who to make a murder or mass murder he or she is mentally
disturbed or people have problems at home or in society on the whole is some
sort of supervision sentence to justify the crime that was committed by the
concerned,

other hand's if the same act or deed made by someone who has a name that is
associated with a Muslim name he or she automatically is terrorists and so
median propaganda spread to the extent that it will go the way things are
massive attacks on Muslims around the world and is already It happens so
slowly chase or hunt witches Islamic religion.

Christian communities unfortunately invisible or not to recognize this, but
they are Moreover enjoy this crime, without suspicion that tomorrow they can
be part of this campaign and hunting witches.

in United States already is happening and it is heating up and catching the
black population, therefore already be found enemy number 2 or number 3 and
that the Blacks because
they are the creator of these wars and disorder is not sure how long the
Muslims and Islam will be enemy number 2 after communism and therefore more
gently but imperceptibly forcing enemy number 3 and that is Blacks in the
United States but its that they are enemies but a police repression and a
variety of harassment create a public impression that they are enemies,
Not only blacks in the case of failing to blacks as enemy number 3 is being
circulated in enemy number 4 and that is Hispanics are the population so
that the material for the enemies and danger to the state has depends on the
need and ways in which to implement and prpis all diversion from the main
problem and that is the economy, unemployment, low standards of living and
population control.

As long as you remain silent and look forward to someone's evil and, without
suspicion that is somebody the evil that is happening today, tomorrow will
be our self long will the evil lords, the format war and bloodthirsty wolves
and some body's mild or some body's effortlessly enjoy,
There is one cautionary tale with 3 roses and it reads as follows,
When the first rose dries water in the absence of those two were saying
we're not we have enough water for us is not to fine us evil happen,
After that comes the turn 2 rose this third behaves the same says stame care
I am fine and I've got enough water,
When it was his turn to third rose then it was too late for all

fate awaits us all, Muslims today tomorrow someone else's orders from them
to be the enemy of the world does not matter whether a black man, a
Christian, or anyone else, it is important to choose the enemy and to be a
substitute for the economic ills that occur in dogs of war and that disable
are to improve the economy at home and discontent own citizen's,

dabi be held in power with own people lie and scare them with some enemies
and with the purpose of their own enrichment, and as long as possible to
remain in power, by the way spreading the wealth to their friends and on
self
in case if people uncover their criminal acts that can get away somewhere
and have enough for a comfortable life ASSET for them and them friend's.
that's what the purpose of all war-makers and their propaganda.