[blind-democracy] Re: interesting article by blind photographer

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:38:52 -0700

Abdulah,
45 is as good an age as any to make a fresh start. We have a heavy
schedule this week, but on Wednesday I will send out some feelers to
see what support we have around here.
Carl Jarvis

On 8/31/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi
hahaha
Eder it is slow or not it is better then here
jus as is good,

I wait here over 18 yare for nothing,
waste time, nerve life and my intelligence.

You know how is when you are fool of energy,

intelligent and jus on one time you lost everything.

This is genocide on one self.

This is worse thinks what can happen for men.