[blind-democracy] Re: here we go again

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:25:44 -0800

Abdulah,
Here's a few random thoughts. Americans are just about as ruthless as
we've ever been. From the day the first European invader killed the
first Indigenous resident of the "New World", we've murdered and
plundered our way from Sea to Shining Sea...and beyond.
Second thought, we Americans have always deceived ourselves, making up
our American History to show ourselves as loving, caring people,
spreading democracy across the planet.
Third thought, we Americans consider anyone who has a different life
style or takes a position other than our current one, as Demons and
Evil. Even those who stood by us in the past, like France, are turned
upon when they dare to disagree with us.
Fourthly, we Americans are thin skinned creatures. We are outspoken
regarding our thoughts about other people's beliefs, but quick to Damn
and turn on those who dare to speak against our beliefs.

Back in the 1950's there was a book entitled, "The Ugly American". It
was true then and even truer today.

Carl Jarvis

On 12/2/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I find who was shooter, nothing new idiotism

I read some site and I see how much Tramp ideology agenst Islam spread true

USA and how people react.

Trump's narcy idea looks like will bee true, if you read site and face book

comments agenst Islam and what word they are use:

I wander why they are didn't use that word when Robert did sem things in
Colorado last week,

or maybe in USA when krischten guy do some thinks he is not terrorist and
every one try find some esquse why he do it, but if some body ales do it
then he is terrorist and we have to or

we muss know that trump's idea will work poot Muslim's in contrentration
Kamp,

this is how USA people thinks to day and looks like media support that idea

and government is quite what means they are to would like same way, because

in veb site you can see big campaign agenst Islam and who know what ails.