[blind-democracy] Re: here we go again

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 00:45:38 -0600

Hi carll

here is almost 1 A.M but stil don't know who is it and what is motiv that therebul akt.

-----Original Message----- From: Carl Jarvis
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 8:58 PM
To: blind-democracy
Subject: [blind-democracy] here we go again

A special news report helps to spread the fear of Terrorists.
Gunning down some 14 people and wounding at least 17 others,
repeating over and over the same scanty scraps of news until someone
suggests that this very well might be the work of Terrorists. No one
has an idea for a solution to this growing national pastime, but every
law official jumps up proclaiming that we "gotta do something to keep
guns out of the hands of bad people". Since it's almost 7:00 PM. out
here, I'll tune into Thom Hartman on RT-TV. Maybe he can bring a
little sanity to us this evening.