[blind-democracy] Re: from the Tacoma News Tribune: Navy War Games on Olympic Peninsula

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:54:04 -0400

If I were a resident, I suppose that I would be considered a radical because
I would tell them flat out that I didn't want my home used for war games,
regardless of what they say the impact would be. The war on terror is
swallowing us up. I don't want them flying over the mid east. I absolutely
cannot tolerate what this country has turned into.