[blind-democracy] Re: [blind-democracy] Re: [blind-democracy] Re: [blind-democracy] ‘We are doing you people a favor by allowing you to be seated here,’ Netanyahu deputy tells Palestinians in Knesset

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 09:56:31 -0700

Very interesting and enlightening, Abdulah. When we look around the
world, at all of the human suffering, for all of the reasons humans
can suffer, it really strains our ability to hope.

Carl Jarvis
On 7/2/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regards to all,

Reading this text can not stay with out comment
I must say that I am tired of Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and other
countries with a population of Islamic countries:
When I say the Islamic state, I think the state where Muslims are in the
majority as well as population.

Now will someone ask why I, as a Muslim man I'm tired of these countries and

these reports?
here's why.
As a man who has been through war and military action with all the horrors
that are normal and abnormal for the human mind could heppen'd.

I must say that these reports and listen to read since I.m born mortar
apparently all the environments of these countries.

I come from the state of Bosnia is a small country that was part of the
former state of Yugoslavia,
Bosnia had around 4 million inhabitants before the war:
of the fourth million people were
approximately 2 million Muslims.

when are war started in this state was the goal to destroy exterminate,
expel or conquer the rest of the Muslim population

So reduce them to conditions worse than they have today in Palestine by
israela.

At that time we had no experienced politicians, arms almost non, and almost

nobody knew how the world lobbying work or for any kind of propaganda:

we had the Muslim population of Bosnia, didn't have any finantional hellp,
that we could help in the case of buying weapons or any kind of propaganda,
because as you know whatever you try without money you are dead.

So after all of this that I wrote shortly Serbia with all of the former
Yugoslav People's Army:
therefore Armi which remained in Serbia with their military equipment
When Yugoslavia disintegrated struck At that time already a sovereign state

of Bosnia and Herzegovina: (unarmed people, people without a chance to
resist the military power the sixth in the world after weapons and military

equipment).

After all this, a brief description of what is left but to take destiny into

their own hands then as with out allmost any vepen mortar not without any
resorsis fight but literally fight for life and death,
So survive or disappear
third choice we had.
Here I must say Serbia had everything that Israel is only that Serbia did
not have a nuclear bomb, as opposed to Israel
Then Serbia had around 12 million people: What can you tell yourself what is

the balance of power was only in human resources therefore 12 million
against the unarmed population of 2 million.

After a mighty struggle against far more powerful of enemies though we won
some sort of freedom we fought for the country for which we have fought for,

a state in which there are still problems, and at any moment threatens to
war retracing but I think this will not happen because the Serbs have
learned a lesson from the last war, it is the number 1 and number 2 Muslims

are now far better equipped militarily and as for lobbying and propaganda.

In all the countries that I enumerated from the so-called Arab population
problems are the following:

Problem 1
They did not unitet, problem2 they are divided into various sects and
political groups religen's
Number3 and are not ready to go all the way.
I did not mention their main problem and that is that the and most of them
Israel uses them for spies, then light the commodity industry:
that is main problems of these people.
Only Palestine as a state with two political groups that are ideologically
distant from each other worse than the USA and Russia in terms of everything

including religion Islam, are among the Sunnis and others are fed up and you

see yourself where the problems are and why I am saying all this.