[blind-democracy] Re: [blind-democracy] RE: [blind-democracy] Re: [blind-democracy] RE: [blind-democracy] Trump’s claim of 9/11 celebration in New Jersey is based on arrest of 5 ‘laughing’ Israelis

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:33:16 -0600

Frank:
It is much more pleasant for me to read the articles arranged by someone
who is thinking. This is why I enjoy the commentaries by Miriam so much.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 11/28/2015 1:36 PM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Dick, ooops sorry I forgot to be a member of the unthinking sheeple
for a minute there. Next time you catch me thinking just slap me.

Frank