[blind-democracy] Re: What the death of my father taught me about the demise of Israeli compassion

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 09:52:01 -0400

No, that's a different doctrine. It came to me in the midst of the night.
It's the Hannibal doctrine. the Dahiya doctrine has to do with punishing a
population by reeking as much havoc as possible in order to terrorize them
into submission. The Hannibal Doctrine has to do with killing a captured
Israel soldier so that his life can't be traded for Palestinian prisoners.