[blind-democracy] Re: What Irony!

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:24:21 -0400

I don't remember how I got on it. It's on Freelists. But it isn't a very
helpful list. They don't talk about books usually, except that once in a
great while, a volunteer will announce a book that he or she has submitted.
But they're not the kind of books that you or I read. If people have
problems with the site, they may talk about them. But it's a quiet list.
Maybe Roger knows how to subscribe.

Miriam

From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx