[blind-democracy] Re: Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for "Radicalized" Americans

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:22:52 -0400

NO, I don't watch TV anymore, but all the books I read tell me the same
thing. The issues remain the same and so does the rhetoric. I think the
difference now is that the powerful are greedier and more powerful and the
technology at their disposal to impose their will on the rest of us, is much
more powerful also. And we now have a degrading environment which dooms
humanity, even if everyone refrains from dropping nuclear bombs.

Miriam