[blind-democracy] Re: VIDEO: Pope Met Gay Student in Washington; Kim Davis Meeting Was Arranged by Anti- Gay Cleric

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 11:14:12 -0500

HI
Kim Davis is out for Kim Davis.
When we, Peace Works, decide to protest Drones or the war by crossing the line at an Air Force base or nuclear plant, we do it with the knowledge that we might be arrested. We are doing it because of our beliefs. We wouldn't expect to use our beliefs as a reason for not being arrested. That is the reason for civil disobedient.
This lady isn't willing to stand up and accept the consequences.

Marsha