[blind-democracy] Ultra Violet petition

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:53:44 -0400

Hi,

There was ANOTHER violent attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic. The latest
attack was in Claremont, New Hampshire, where someone broke into a Planned
Parenthood health center and used a hatchet to destroy equipment and exam
rooms, and broke water and sewer lines, flooding the entire center.

This is the fifth terrorist attack on Planned Parenthood since July--and the
mainstream media have mostly ignored them. That's why I signed this petition
asking the Department of Justice to investigate. Can you join me?

http://act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/ppterroristattacks

Thanks!