[blind-democracy] Re: Trump's War against humanity

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:54:46 -0700

Marsha,
Those who support the American Empire and its expansionism policy of
dominate and plunder, are also lovers of the current Israeli
government.
But those who believe in a world where each person is encouraged to
live to the limit of their abilities, can never accept any Empire
Builders, Israel, the USA, Great Briton, Saudi Arabia or any other
anti-human Bully Boys.

Carl Jarvis

On 9/2/15, Martian.Lady <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Hi
As you see I have kept my word about using those two words. I don't think

you can totally support both Israel and the United States. Israel is
supporting policies which are against most of our ideals. People who say
they can support Israel totally don't really know or understand what Israel

is doing. I don't think there is much resemblance between Judaism and
Israel at this point.

Marsha