[blind-democracy] Re: Trump & Sandes - Today's Interviews

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:42:44 -0500

Carl:
No problema! (Please take note of the new accent).

One never knows what will happen!

I do believe that there are no warranties or guarantees on much of anything.

R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 8/17/2015 10:00 AM, Carl Jarvis wrote:

Dick,
I understand. I was not poking fun at you. I was simply venting my
frustration over this pointless, far too long campaign season.
We have turned the most solemn and profoundly serious business of
selecting our Leader, into a Three Ring Circus. We are about to be
Entertained, ad nauseum.
While at least the babbling brook turns into the mighty river and on
to the Sea, our next months of babbling windbags will lead to nothing.
We will be no better informed than today, and our ears will be ringing
from the constant insults and lies dressed up as promises.
And so, I vented. I also have taken a vow to keep my TV off except
for Jeopardy and Thom Hartman.

Carl Jarvis

On 8/17/15, R. E. Driscoll Sr <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Carl:
I agree with you 100%. When Obama first ran for office I was impressed
at what appeared to be his knowledge and sincerity. Fortunately I
continued to watch and listen to subsequent interviews that caused me to
have a change in thinking.
It may happen again. I was commenting upon an unusual occurrence.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 8/17/2015 12:08 AM, Carl Jarvis wrote:
Dick wrote: "This is the first time I have gotten this impression
during this election cycle."
Carl answers: It's early yet, Dick.

On 8/16/15, R. E. Driscoll Sr <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
All:

I listened to both Trump and Sanders and their interviews on news
broadcasts this morning.

I came away with impressions that both were quite sincere in their
comments.

This is the first time I have gotten this impression during this
election cycle.

R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

---

---