[blind-democracy] Re: Tomgram: Andrew Bacevich, Donald Trump and the Remaking of America

  • From: "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 06:44:20 -0500

And today there is still union busting going on. Moreover, even peaceful protesters with disabilities armed only with signs, leaflets and voices can be barricaded in broad daylight at the Michigan State Capitol, on the day of our civil rights celebration by the same state police goons, acting on orders from state actors who routinely investigate and snoop on labor and other dissenters here. Same folks who pepper ssprayed and who closed the doors to the people's house, the Capitol to union activists during the right-to-work fiascos here in 2012!

On the latter they got twelve thousand in to the Capitol before the lock out. On the former we weren't even allowed on to the lawn of the state capitol, which, by the way is the very place dedicated for "picketing and leafletting".

But, PWD don't have First Amendment rights here, and most especially those who oppose the slave labor operations of shelterred workshops and the masters, like Mitch Tomlinson of Peckham who makes $500,000 plus while paying many only pennies.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Jarvis" <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>