[blind-democracy] Re: The Unseen Costs of Defunding Planned Parenthood

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 02:40:27 -0400

HI Miriam,
Obviously, those who would defund Planned Parenthood are flipping the
proverbial bird at low income women. But these turkeys have their heads so
far up their butts that they can't understand that this action will actually
cost us money in the long run and increase birth defects, unwanted
pregnancies and probably either legal or illegal abortions. Oh, then there's
the high cost of a government shutdown.
A small part of me hopes these turkeys cause a government shutdown because
the last time that happened, (I believe in 1994 or 1995 the Democrats
benefitted big time. IT's not that the democrats deserve credit here, but
the Republicans sure do deserve a major setback for even considering this
nonsense.
Bob