[blind-democracy] Re: The Mueller Report on Bookshare

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 15:23:14 -0500

I noticed that it was on the Amazon movers and shakers list. That is the list of books that have gained the most in sales rank in the last twenty-four hours. I glanced at the product page and it said that one could preorder it and that indicated it had not yet been published. I neglected to look at the publication date. I didn't know it was on Bookshare until right now. Isn't this a bit early to get the actual text of the report from any source or am I misunderstanding what this is that can be preordered from Amazon and can currently be downloaded from Bookshare?

---

Carl Sagan
“ The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be
counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be
consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not
determine what's true. ”
―  Carl Sagan

On 3/5/2019 9:31 AM, Miriam Vieni wrote:

The Intercept published it as an E book. I received the email this morning,
looked on Bookshare, and it was there. I'm now downloading it.