[blind-democracy] Re: The Forgiveness Muscle

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:00:14 -0400

I know Peter, IT is the reduction of police and the military. That is, if we
all were kinder to each other on all levels, we'd need less military, less
police, and, yes, less social programs as we'd be taking care of each other.
IT reminded me of Marx's idea of the withering away of the state.
BobHachey