[blind-democracy] Re: The Alternative Wealth Model: Funding Organizing and Wealth Redistribution

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 09:13:19 -0500

Violence tends to breed violence and it goes on and on. Just take a look at
the wars going on. Example: Look at the Palestinians in the West Bank right
now. They are living in occupied territory and they have watched Israel take
more of their land and homes and imprison, injure, and kill more of their
people every day with no real protest from other nations. So some very angry
young Palestinians now feel like there's nothing to lose and they've started
stabbling Jewish settlers and soldiers. The result has been that Israel is
now injuring and killing them at an astounding rate and has put into place,
even more measures of repression. Everything that has been done to the
Palestinians since the Zionists began taking their homes even before 1948,
is wrong, so I certainly understand their wish to fight back. But it hasn't
helped them when they do so. I wouldn't like to see a similar fate befall
people here.