[blind-democracy] Re: Terrorist aTtacks and Evil People

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:58:24 -0500

Bob,

I think, at least I hope, that I've posted some of the articles which
explain how the Islamic State (ISIS) was formed and who runs it. The summary
is that the people running things are the people who were in the Iraqi army
which the US disbanded and then refused any kind of employment or
integration into the "new Iraq" that they were building. Actually, the
article I posted this morning, described this, and it was very similar to
what was said on Democrdacy Now last night. So these are capable people who
know how to plan, how to fight, and how to use social media to draw in new
recruits. Their plan has been written out and people of read it. The plan is
to involve the western nations in fighting them, in ramping up security
measures to remove freedoms from their own populations, and to use up their
resources in the fight. They have money because they captured oil fields and
many countries are purchasing oil from them. They have all kinds of
armaments because the western nations keep arming various factions and these
arms get to them in a lot of ways. They are being supported financially and
militarily by Saudi Arabia. Now, these are the leaders. Then there are all
the poor, desperate, marginalized young people who are used by the leaders.
Note that 7 of the 8 people who were involved in the attacks in France, were
French nationals. They are, I assume, the people who are drawn into ISIS
through social media because they feel marginalized in their own country.

Miriam