[blind-democracy] Televangelist: Satanic temples are hidden in Planned Parenthood clinics as ‘legal cover’ for child sacrifice

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:39:03 -0400

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/televangelist-satanic-temples-are-hidden-in-planned-parenthood-clinics-as-legal-cover-for-child-sacrifice/

Televangelist: Satanic temples are hidden in Planned Parenthood clinics as ‘legal cover’ for child sacrifice

David Edwards
David Edwards
08 Oct 2015 at 15:47 ET

FacebookTwitterMore

Jim Bakker (The Jim Bakker Show)
Jim Bakker (The Jim Bakker Show)

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Pastor Jim Bakker and the guests on his show asserted this week that Satanic worship services were taking place in some Planned Parenthood clinics, which were being used a legal cover for the ritual sacrifice of children.

On Thursday’s episode of the Jim Bakker Show, co-host Zach Drew observed that “the most dangerous place for a human to be in America today [is] inside the mother’s womb.”

ADVERTISING

According to co-host Lori Bakker, one in five “babies” — and one in two African-American “babies” — were aborted in the United States. And she argued that Planned Parenthood had purposefully placed clinics in the black community because the organization’s founder, Margaret Sanger, was a racist who believed that blacks should die.

Although the Sanger myth has been debunked numerous times, guest pastor Rick Wiles and Jim Bakker both agreed.

“And we think, what’s going on the black community, that black lives matter — and they do! My God, they do!” Jim Bakker exclaimed. “Every life matters. Black lives matter in the womb. Let’s find out where the real enemies are!”

“The real reason Planned Parenthood has abortions in the black community is because the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a racist,” Wiles opined. “She’s the founding mother of eugenics. And she taught that blacks should be eliminated.”

“Planned Parenthood means kill the babies so that’s the plan,” Jim Bakker replied.

“They’re natal Nazis,” Wiles added.

“It’s a pile of babies almost 70 million babies tall, mountains and mountains and mountains of babies,” Jim Bakker said. “This is why God’s judgement is coming.”

The pastor noted that creationism had to be true because “there are no accidental babies.”

“You are sitting here talking about this and I think you have — your eyes are there,” Jim Bakker said, pointing at Wiles. “They’re not below your mouth. Your mouth didn’t somehow land up [on your forehead]. If this was all accidental, you know, you’d have an ear there.”

Wiles said that a former Satanist told him that he “performed 164 Satanic rituals inside of abortion clinics.”

“Absolutely!” Lori Bakker chimed in. “I can’t prove it because I wasn’t there… I will tell you, especially on Halloween, that many many many many Satanic rituals — abortion rituals — are performed. It’s the truth.”

“I’ve had women sit as close as Jim is to me, as you are to me, crying, screaming from their innermost being because they were in those Satanic rituals where their babies were aborted,” she insisted.

Wiles claimed that his former Satanist friend said that “sacrificing a human life is the greatest thing that they can do for Lucifer.”

“Because murder is illegal, they have to find a way to have a sacrifice that are human,” Wiles continued. “And so because America has abortion, therefore, their doing these human sacrifices in an abortion clinic because it gives them a legal covering.”

“The anti-christ spirit is loose,” Jim Bakker declared. “You know, I believe the first horse of the apocalypse is the Satanic — the white horse, this apocalyptic being is the spirit of anti-christ. And it is riding, this spirit is here.”

“Satan has always wanted to be God. And he can’t create so he wants to kill God’s creations.”

Watch the video below from the Jim Bakker Show, broadcast Oct. 8, 2015.

FacebookTwitterMore

Report typos and corrections to corrections@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Image: Shooting witnesses Heather Myers and Dominic Rabone of Salina, KS (Screen capture)

Next on Raw Story >

‘Oh my God, I just shot myself!': Newly licensed concealed carrier shoots own leg in Kansas theater

by Taboola

From The Web

The Most Horrible News Broadcast Slip Ups Ever

ViralMoon

20 Celebs Who Don’t Believe in God: #15 Will Shock You

LifeDaily

Former 'Bachelors' & 'Bachelorettes': Where Are They Now? (PHO…

The Stir

Surefire Ways To Get Under A Republican’s Skin

Rant Politcal

Man Finds Secret Room In Office -- Where It Led Was Astounding …

ViralNova

15 Pictures That Will Scare You For A Long Time

TimeToBreak

by Taboola

Recommended

•The Most Horrible News Broadcast Slip Ups Ever (ViralMoon)

•20 Celebs Who Don’t Believe in God: #15 Will Shock You (LifeDaily)

•Former 'Bachelors' & 'Bachelorettes': Where … (The Stir)

•Surefire Ways To Get Under A Republican’s Skin (Rant Politcal)

•Man Finds Secret Room In Office -- Where It Led … (ViralNova)

•15 Pictures That Will Scare You For A Long Time (TimeToBreak)

•Her Dress Dropped Jaws At The 2015 Met Gala (StyleBistro)

•25 Criminal Photos Of The Best Looking People Ever.… (Lazy Slack)

•16 Deadliest Foods That Americans Eat E… (Healthy Diet Base)

•Celebrities Who Are Terrible Human Beings (Fashion Underground)

By commenting, you agree to our terms of service and to abide by our commenting policy.

Read Comments - Join the Discussion

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the best of Raw Story, delivered daily

Email Address

Partners

Beluga Whale Stuns Navy Team With Amazingly Human Chatter (LISTEN)

The Evil Side of Columbus Recently Revealed and It's Not Pretty

Mike Huckabee Agrees: Slavery Is Pretty Dadgum Cool!

GOP Presidential Field Split Apart By 9/11

Woman Hired Her Daughters To Have Sex With Louisville Bball Recruits

Bristol Palin Outraged Other Girls Won’t Get Knocked Up In High School

Christopher Columbus Was A Horrible Human Being

Albert Einstein Arrested For Groping A Woman Last Week?

Using Ancient DNA, a Mystery Found at Machu Picchu - And It's Stunning

Scientists Discover the Bizarre Psychology Behind Religious Beliefs

When Prostitution Wasn't a Crime

Pictures of Too Young Child Brides Around the World Are Stunningly Sad

•Your Urine Color Linked to Weight Gain
•New Probiotic Fat Burner Takes GNC by Storm
•Reba Fans and Family Shocked by Her New Makeover
•Reba Divorced for Looking Too Old - See Her Makeover Revenge
•Her Husband Said She Looked Too Old - See Her Makeover Revenge
•Two Steps to Tightening Skin and Removing Eye Bags Overnight
•You Will Never Believe How Easy Looking Young Can Be
•Reba Cheated on for Looking Too Old - See her Revenge Makeover

What's This?

New Stories

Oregon shooting hero rips conspiracy nuts: ‘Just because you don’t believe it’s real doesn’t mean it didn’t happen’

John Mayer to team up with Grateful Dead vet Bob Weir for Dead & Company tour

Fox & Friends freaks out over black Captain America: It’s a plot to ‘target conservatives’

Ben Carson: We could have caught Osama bin Laden earlier if we had been energy independent

‘A sweet soul': Mitt Romney’s reflexive cough tells you everything you need to know about Ben Carson

Cops raid VW France headquarters

Plastic-eating mealworms can safely digest styrofoam

How to succeed in Silicon Valley: Have a really great bad idea

New Videos

‘Oh my God, I just shot myself!': Newly licensed concealed carrier shoots own leg in Kansas theater

Tennessee pastor: ‘What if your parents had decided to have an abortion? How would that make you feel?’

Huckabee: What’s the difference between smoking pot and denying someone a marriage license?

Fox & Friends freaks out over black Captain America: It’s a plot to ‘target conservatives’

Advertise on Raw Story

SEE ALL RAW STORIES