[blind-democracy] Re: Subscribers

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:12:00 -0400

I will. Thanks.

From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jen
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 3:51 PM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: Subscribers

Can you send that file to me and I'll take a peek ... I have one functioning
eye balls that will work well. I work a lot in detail-oriented work, so
maybe I can see where some of the problems lie/lay. I'd be more willing to
assist with this.

Jen and Aiken McEachen
Pampered Critters House and Pet Sitting Services Email me to inquire about
my services at: pamperedcritters@xxxxxxxxx www.pamperedcritters.ca /
http://www.facebook.com/pamperedcritters