[blind-democracy] Re: Senate Bill May Kick 200,000 Off Social Security If They Have Arrest Warrant

  • From: "Charles Krugman" <ckrugman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:52:32 -0700

I think we need to worry when Donald trump makes an ass of himself and his ratings go up in the polls after each incident.
Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: Carl Jarvis
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:36 PM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: Senate Bill May Kick 200,000 Off Social Security If They Have Arrest Warrant

Yikes! Do I detect a tad bit of pessimism?
Actually, at this point in time, those Clown Clones make me think of
the old court Jesters with their funny hats, swinging feather pillows
at one another, with goose down fluttering through the air.
Remember that little clown car at the circus? It pulls to a stop and
clowns begin piling out and running off in all directions while we all
laugh until we wet our pants. That republican gaggle of clones is
Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey come back for one more curtain
call. So lean back and grab your bellies and get ready for a good,
long laugh.

Carl Jarvis
On 7/23/15, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know why you think we'll have a Republican President. It's
possible,
but there are so many crazy Republican candidates. It's more likely we'll
have Hillary. She is slightly to the left of the Republicans on economics,
if not on foreign policy.

Miriam

On 7/23/15, Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Worse still in a year and a half we will have a republican president
as well. Just think what his supreme court nominees will be like.
Their first order may well be to declare civil rights legislation to
be a violation of the tenth amendment. Sounds crazy? Well just think
of the framework set out when the voting rights law was recently gutted.
Frank