[blind-democracy] Re: Sanders Delegates and Protesters Make Their Frustrated Presence Known on Democratic Convention's Opening Day

  • From: Kevin LaRose <kl1964@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:12:45 -0400

Carl:
I suspect Bernie was subjected to some pretty intense strong-arm tactics, at this point I wouldn't put anything past the DNC. Having said that, I totally understand where you're coming from. In a way, both campaigns are strikingly similar. Trump says he alone can fix things. Hillary is saying she alone can stop he alone, and people are buying into it. For the second time this week, I started thinking I would just go ahead and bite the bullet and vote for Hillary, despite everything I know is true. And then this whole Donald Trump is a puppet of Russia came up. My gut tells me that's just overselling in a huge way. Next week it wouldn't really surprise me to see headlines indicating someone found evidence that Trump is actually the true spawn of Satan. It's just too much, and I really need to stick to my guns and not play the game, despite the pressures out there to do so. Jill Stein all the way.
KL