[blind-democracy] Re: Republican Leadership? Face It, That's an Oxymoron!

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:03:48 -0500

Miriam
they are not only prejudiced against Muslims

they are prejudiced against black people to.
They are thinks that only them religion or them ethnic group should bee in them country and no body als.
But when they are cam in other society then,

they are want all rights for them self,

what same rights
don't let other ethnic group or religion,

typical for European.
When you talk to them you thinks this is very nice people

and they are front of you feel sorry, but when they go far way from you jus say who care and have torly defrents opinion.

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:38 AM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: Republican Leadership? Face It, That's an Oxymoron!

True, but Europeans aren't really any better. They don't like immigrants and
refugees. People in England and France have always discriminated against
immigrants from Africa and certainly, they are prejudiced against Muslims.
And we wouldn't have Israel today if it weren't for the centuries of
anti-semitism in Europe. Europe has always been kind to African Americans,
however.