[blind-democracy] Re: Republican Assault on Trump May Only Make Him Stronger

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:15:17 -0400

Carl,

You're sounding different than you did in 2012. You could vote for Clinton
as opposed to the Republican candidates? But four years ago you could not
vote for Obama as opposed to Romney. Do you think that these guys are worse
than he was? Romney and Ryan were promising precisely the same things.
Clinton will do precisely what Obama is doing, only with more cooperation,
if possible, with Israel and the Neo Cons.