[blind-democracy] Re: Republican Assault on Trump May Only Make Him Stronger

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:41:31 -0400

Hey Carl,
Very well said as to how groups at the bottom tend to fight each other when
they should be unified against the ruling class. That is exactly what the
ruling class wants. Notice how the media often focuses on the horse races of
pols and the times when those at the bottom fight each other. I must agree
that much of it is a show designed to keep us down and to keep us fighting
eachd other.
So, the quessstion is how do we who are oppressed rise above the very human
tendency to keep on doing what we've been doing and fight each other. It has
been said that insanity is continuing to act in a certain whay when it has
proven to be unsuccessful. Until and unless we who are oppressed, the poor,
African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Gays and persons with disabilities can
learn to put our differences aside and focus on the bigger picture, things
wil not improve.
Bob Hachey