[blind-democracy] Re: Racist joke wife Israeli minister: Do you know what coffee is Obama?

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:03:35 -0400

Hi Miriam,
I believe that all humans are racist. That is, they will treat better those
who are like themselves and the less someone is like you the more likely it
is that you would treat them poorly. It doesn't seem to matter whetehr or
not you were treated poorly by others, the tendency toward racism and
bigotry is very strong in us humans. Hopefully, we will someday evolve into
a more civilized form, but today is surely not that day.
IF anyone can come up with an exception to this powerful rule of human
nature, I'd love to read about it.
Bob Hachey