[blind-democracy] Re: Paul Ryan Wants to Shut Down the Government, Permanently

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:29:34 -0500

Hi
Miriam and carll

hi can do what ever he want and privatizing

all but Putin tell njet mor for war with out him!!!.

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:56 AM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: Paul Ryan Wants to Shut Down the Government, Permanently

But we are privatizing the military. We have private contractors doing all
kinds of things, including interrogation and spying. Remember that Snowden
worked for a private contractor, not directly for the NSA.