[blind-democracy] Night of Camp David

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 21:56:47 -0500

I thought that some of you might be interested in this. I just learned of a book from someone on Goodreads and it intrigued me enough that I checked Bookshare and it was there. It was added only recently too. The book is Night of Camp David and it is a political thriller originally published in 1965. The person on Goodreads said that it has been republished and that it is gaining in popularity because the subject matter is relevant to today's political situation. It seems that it is a novel about a fictional president of the United States who is becoming increasingly insane and certain people are trying to save the country and the world from him. Here is a link to it: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/2312863?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9tb2R1bGVOYW1lPXB1YmxpYyZsaWJyYXJ5VG9TZWFyY2g9Ym9va3NoYXJlJnRpdGxlPW5pZ2h0ICZxdW90O2NhbXAgZGF2aWQmcXVvdDsmYm9va3NUb1NlYXJjaD1BTEwmcXVhbGl0aWVzPVBVQkxJU0hFUiZxdWFsaXRpZXM9RVhDRUxMRU5UJnF1YWxpdGllcz1HT09EJnF1YWxpdGllcz1GQUlSJl9jb250YWluc0ltYWdlcz1vbiZfY29udGFpbnNJbWFnZURlc2NyaXB0aW9ucz1vbiZzb3J0T3JkZXI9UkVMRVZBTkNFJmRpc2FibGVTb3J0T3JkZXI9VElUTEUmc2VhcmNoPUFkdmFuY2VkIFNlYXJjaCZfY2F0ZWdvcmllcz1vbg%3D%3D

J.K. Rowling
“ I mean, you could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing
in it is that nobody's proved it doesn't exist! ”
―  J.K. Rowling