[blind-democracy] New member

  • From: Mary Otten <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:44:13 -0700

Hi folks,

I just joined this list, of whose existence I had no idea until a friend forwarded me a book recommendation from one of the BARD lists, where this list was mentioned. I recognize Miriam's name from the bookshare list of many years ago. We liked lots of the same books on political/historical topics. Anyway, I joined out of curiosity to see what the list was like.

I've seen a couple posts, one of which mentioned the real news network, with which I am not familiar. what is it?

Mary